Fabrizio GIORGI was born in Livorno in 1953, and has played in his hometown throughout his artistic career. Between 1973 and 1983 he participated in numerous awards and competitions, and, since 1975, has created several personal compatitions art and group exhibitions in Livorno, Genoa, Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Zurich, Rome and Germany.
his personal exhibitions of this period are cited as the Gallery of Livorno Elephant (1981), that of Art Struktura (1996) and two his exhibitions at Gallery of Giraldi (hi has worked for many years ) in 1998 and 2000. In 2000 he was presented by the Giraldi Gallery Art, trade fairs in Bologna and in 2005 at the Old Fortress of Livorno.
In 2004 he joined the group "The Art House" in Rosignano Marittimo (Livorno) and in questo periodo intense exhibition and promotional activities. In this period the personal Soul of Stone (2005) built the Palace of Rosignano Maritime Marini (edited from "The Art House") and the Tower Upezzinghi, Calcinaia (Pisa), and even some of his forays into the field of performance, such as Portrait (Casale Maritime 2005), Dance of Spring (Ravi, with Giovanna Marino, 2006), Jeux d'Enfants (Livorno, Review "Old Fortress Ephemeral" 2006), the Man and Chaos (Albissola Marina 2007).
Fabrizio GIORGI participated also in the 54th International Art Exhibition of the Venice Biennale.
Special initiative for the 150th Anniversary of the Unification of Italy, an exhibition venue Massarorsa, La Brilla Quiesa (coordinated with the Oasis Lipu paths of Villa Ginori Massaciuccoli) (2011). Adheres to the exhibition The Academy Livorno and the Sea exhibition venues Athena Gallery and Gallery The Rooms of Livorno (2011). In 2012 he became part of the "Leghorn Group" of Livorno.